Show All Answers
1. Pay online at www.chinohills.org
2. Set up automatic charge to your Visa or Mastercard at www.chinohills.org
3. Use your checking account to automatically deduct the amount of your bill on the due date. Call 909-364-2660 to request a form to be mailed to you.
4. Mail in a check or money order with your bill stub
5. Mail in your bill stub with a Visa or Mastercard number written on the back
6. Call in your payment using a Visa or Mastercard to our Utility Billing Office @ 909-364-2660.
7. Pay in person at the finance counter on the second floor of City Hall: 14000 City Center Dr.Chino Hills, CA 91709 Auto Pay Form
To establish an account you will need: 1. The service address (property address and unit # if applicable)2. Name3. Phone number & secondary phone number (if available)4. Driver’s License number5. Social Security number
* A deposit of $125 or greater depending on residence. All deposits are retained by the City of Chino Hills until the account is closed. The deposit amount is then applied as a credit toward the final bill. Any credit amount remaining will be refunded to the resident in the form of a check, regardless of the payment type initially used to pay the deposit fee.
*A $15.00 non-refundable application fee
Payment and account information must be received before service is established.
All new services or cancelations take one business day to be processed. The City of Chino Hills does not conduct business on Saturdays, Sundays, and major holidays.
*NOTE: Fees may be paid in person with cash or check, or over the phone with a Visa or Mastercard.
**Please Note: If you receive an error, or are unable to see the DISABLE option, you need to call Utility Billing @ 909-364-2660 and request your pending payment to be removed. Once this has been completed, the DISABLE option will become available. Proceed to follow the instructions above.
Water: There is a water service charge for being connected to the City water lines, regardless of whether water is used throughout the billing cycle or not. When water is used, consumption is billed per CCF (hundred cubic foot), in addition to the connection charge.
Trash: Service charges vary depending on the amount of cans on the property. The charge is billed monthly whether or not the resident places cans for pick-up during the billing cycle. This is in accordance to the Chino Hills Municipal Code #13.20.050.
Sewer: A flat-rate service charge will be added to each account that is connected to the City sewer lines. Charges are based on the elevation of the home, depending on gravity flow, or pumped flow.
NOTE: Only the person(s) named on the account have authorization to close service, and it takes at least one business day to disconnect.
"In order to protect the public health, safety, and well-being, and to prevent the spread of vectors, the owner, occupant, or other person responsible for the day-to-day operations of every property in the City shall make arrangements with a contractor franchised or licensed by the City for the collection of solid waste, recyclables, or compostables as set forth in this chapter."