Meetings During COVID-19
PUBLIC ADVISORY: The City Council Chambers will not be open to the public.
Participate Through Zoom Meetings
Pursuant to Section 3 of Executive Order N-29-20, issued by Governor Newsom on March 17, 2020, all regular meetings of the City Council will be conducted telephonically through Zoom and broadcast live on the City’s website, and on Cable TV Channels 3 (Spectrum Cable) and 41 (Frontier Cable). Please be advised that pursuant to the Executive Order, and to ensure the health and safety of the public by limiting human contact that could spread the COVID-19 virus, the Council Chambers will not be open for the meeting. Council Members will be participating telephonically and will not be physically present in the Council Chambers.
Ways to Join The Meeting
If you would like to speak on an agenda item, you can access the meeting remotely:
- Join from a PC, Mac, iPad, iPhone, or Android device, or by phone; and view broadcast live on the City’s website at www.chinohills.org/videostreaming, or on the City TV channels 3 (Spectrum Cable) and 41 (Frontier Cable): Please use this URL https://us02web.zoom.us/j/86197351711.
- If you do not wish for your name to appear on the screen, then use the drop down menu and click on “rename” to rename yourself to be anonymous.
- Or join by phone:
Enter Meeting ID: 861 9735 1711
- If you want to comment during the public comment portion of the agenda, Press *9 and we will select you from the meeting cue. NOTE: Your phone number will appear on the screen unless you first dial *67 before dialing the numbers as shown above.
- The City wants you to know that you can also submit your comments via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. To give the City Clerk adequate time to print out your comments for consideration at the meeting, please submit your written comments prior to 5:30 p.m.; or if you are unable to email, please call the City Clerk’s Office at (909) 364-2621 by 5:30 p.m.
- If you wish to have your comments read to the Council Members during the appropriate Public Comment period, please indicate in the Subject Line "FOR PUBLIC COMMENT" and list the item number you wish to comment on. Comments that you want read to the Council will be subject to the three minute time limitation (approximately 350 words). Written comments that are only to be provided to Council and not read at the meeting will be distributed to the Council prior to the meeting.
- Pursuant to the Executive Order, and in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, if you need special assistance to participate in the Council meeting, please contact the City Clerk’s Office, (909) 364-2621 within 48 hours of the meeting.
The City of Chino Hills thanks you in advance for taking all precautions to prevent spreading the COVID 19 virus.