Kids Night Out
Need a night out? We’ll watch the kids! Kids Night Out is designed for kids ages 6-12 and provides an evening full of games, crafts and a chance for your kids to get out of the house and make new friends in a safe environment. Each participant will receive a prepackaged dinner to enjoy during the event.
- Friday, April 23
- McCoy Equestrian & Recreation Center, 14280 Peyton Drive
- 6:00 to 10:00 pm
- Registration will open March 22
- Chino Hills residents only
- $25 per child
- Register Online
- Class Code: 404004
- Must be logged into Household Account
We will be taking extreme caution to avoid the spread of COVID-19 to all staff and participants at our Kids Night Out Event. Some modifications to our event include:
- Smaller rations of 7:1 and group ratio of 14:2
- Facility rooms, shared supplies and all activity spaces (including restrooms) will be sanitized after each use and at the start and conclusion of the event
- Parents/Guardians will need to sign-in/out their children outside the facility and will not be allowed to enter the building
- Face masks will be required for all parents during sign-in/out. All staff and participants will be required to wear face masks during the event, except while eating or drinking.
- Floor markings will be made to ensure participants are maintaining 6 feet distance from other participants during activities and transitions.
- Scheduled restroom and hand washing breaks will be in place to ensure all participants are washing their hands every 45-60 mins.
- Hand sanitizer will be available in each room for use in between restroom breaks and as needed.
- Staff will conduct temperature checks on all participants and staff prior to allowing them into the facility
- All participants will be assigned their own desk and box of needed supplies to use during the event, all other activity-specific supplies will be passed out by a staff member wearing gloves.
- Staff will attend a training on COVID procedures and event guidelines
- An isolation room will be available for any staff or participants that displays symptoms of COVID-19
- State and Local Order and Health Department notices will be checked daily about transmission in the area or closures, and the Community Services Coordinator will adjust operations accordingly
- All California Department of Public Health guidelines will be followed during the event
More detailed information can be found in our COVID-19 Guidelines
Limited spacing available, be sure to register early.
For assistance or questions, please call the Recreation Office at (909) 364-2700