Kids Night Out
Need a night out? We’ll watch the kids! Kids Night Out is designed for kids ages 6-12 and provides an evening full of games, crafts and a chance for your kids to get out of the house and make new friends in a safe environment. Each participant will receive a prepackaged dinner to enjoy during the event.
- Friday, June 18
- Chino Hills Community Center, 14250 Peyton Drive
- 6:00 to 10:00 pm
- Registration will open May 24
- $25 per child
- Register Online
- Class Code: 404004
- Must be logged in to Household Account
We will be taking extreme precautions to avoid the spread of COVID-19 at our Kids Night Out Event. Some modifications to our event include:
- Staff to student ratio of 10:1 and a group size of no more than 14 children.
- Facility rooms, shared supplies, and all activity spaces (including restrooms) will be sanitized regularly and at the conclusion of the event.
- Parents/Guardians will need to sign-in/out their children outside the rooms and will not be allowed to enter the room.
- Face masks will be required for all parents during sign-in/out. All staff and participants will be required to wear face masks during the event, except while eating or drinking.
- Floor markings will be made to ensure participants are maintaining 6 feet distance from other participants during activities and transitions.
- Scheduled restroom and hand washing breaks will be in place to ensure all participants are washing their hands at least once each hour.
- Hand sanitizer will be available in each room for use in between restroom breaks and as needed.
- All participants will be assigned their own desk and activity-specific supplies will be passed out by a staff member.
- Staff will attend a training on COVID procedures and event guidelines.
- An isolation room will be available for any staff or participants that displays symptoms of COVID-19.
- The city will continue to monitor changes to current State/County guidelines. If any changes are to occur to the program, all participants will be notified in a timely manner.
- All California Department of Public Health guidelines will be followed during the event.
More detailed information can be found in our COVID-19 Guidelines
Limited spacing is available. Please be sure to register early.
For assistance or questions, please call the Recreation Office at (909) 364-2700