About the Human Resources Department
The purpose of the Human Resources Department is to maximize the City's most critical resource - its employees - by effectively recruiting, training, and developing City staff and providing personnel support to supervisors and managers.
Primary Responsibilities & Services
- Conducting employment recruitments
- Maintaining the City's classification, compensation, and benefit plans
- Evaluating and coordinating training and development needs
- Labor relations and negotiations
- Employee recognition, safety and wellness initiatives
- Maintenance of personnel records
- Ensuring conformance with applicable laws and regulations
The city of Chino Hills is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and strives to provide quality services and programs to City employees and the public.