Join the City of Chino Hills Team
The City of Chino Hills welcomes those interested in working with the public and making a positive impact in their community to consider employment with a diverse, growing city that is known for its high quality of life and beautiful rural atmosphere.
Applying Is Easy
- View and apply for current employment opportunities by visiting the Career Portal section of our website.
- Applications are only accepted online and must be received by the recruitment deadline.
- Please sign up for notifications of future job openings here.
- To determine if you are qualified for a position, review the recruitment flyer. The flyer contains a brief job description and functions, qualifications and experience, and any licenses or certification requirements.
- Applications are screened to determine the candidate's best suited to the City's needs. It is the applicant's responsibility to ensure the information provided on the application is accurate and complete.
- The most qualified applicants will be invited to the next phase of the process. Meeting the minimum qualifications does not guarantee that your application will be selected to continue in the process.
- Recruitment process may include, but not limited to, testing assessments and/or interview(s).
- The City encourages applications from qualified applicants with disabilities as defined by the Americans with Disabilities Act. Individuals who require a reasonable accommodation to participate in any phase of the recruitment process must request that accommodation as part of the application process. Applicants requesting reasonable accommodation will be required to provide documentation of the need.
For additional information or questions please contact the Human Resources Department at (909) 364-2630 or email the department.