5 Easy Ways to Pay Your Utility Bill:
- Pay online by visiting www.chinohills.org/BillPay. Payment methods accepted online include your checking/savings account (eCheck), debit/credit card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and Amex), PayPal, PayPal credit, and Venmo.
- Mail your payment to: City of Chino Hills, Utility Billing Office, 14000 City Center Drive, Chino Hills, CA 91709.
- Drop-off your payment at the payment box located in the City Hall parking lot, west side of the Chino Hills Library near the Police Department. For your own protection, please do not put cash in the payment box.
- Pay in-person at Chino Hills City Hall, 2nd floor, Utility Billing Office during normal business hours. Payment methods accepted include cash, check, money order, cashier's check, and debit/credit card (Visa, MasterCard and Discover).
- Pay by phone on our automated system by calling (909) 364-2660. Payment methods accepted by phone include your checking/savings account (eCheck), debit/credit card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and Amex).
When paying your bill, please make checks payable to "City of Chino Hills." Be sure to enclose the stub portion of your bill. Your canceled check is your receipt. For your own protection, please do not send cash by mail.
For utility account or billing-related questions, please call the Chino Hills Utility Customer Service at 909-364-2660.