Temporary Parking Permit For Recreational Vehicles

Permits Are Required

A Temporary Parking Permit is required in order to temporarily park an RV vehicle or trailer on a city street within Chino Hills. This permit is free of charge, must be renewed bi-annually, (expires on December 31st on even-numbered years). Permits may be obtained at the Code Enforcement counter on the second floor at City Hall, 14000 City Center Drive from 7:30 am - 5:00 pm Monday through Thursday, and from 7:30 am to 4:00 pm on Friday. Please complete the application below and provide the requested documentation.

The Temporary Parking Permit allows a resident to park their RV adjacent to their home for a maximum of three consecutive days (no more that 12-days total per calendar month). This will allow a resident to prepare or clean out their RV for a trip, but will also prevent our residential streets from being used for RV storage.

This permit does not exempt the RV from other parking restrictions or ordinances. Your RV will be ticketed if it is parked on city streets on street sweeping days, parked longer than 72-hours or parked too close to fire hydrants. We do not issue a permit on private streets.

Temporary Parking Permit - Recreational Vehicles (PDF)
Recreational Vehicle Parking Requirements (PDF)