Does the City enforce CC&Rs?
No. If you have a Homeowners Association (HOA), it would be up to the HOA to enforce the CC&Rs. If you do not have a HOA, but signed CC&Rs when you purchased your home, those CC&Rs are on file with the County of San Bernardino and are there to protect the rights of a homeowner in the event of a neighborhood dispute or civil suit. You would need to talk to someone who specializes in civil property laws to find out how to utilize your CC&Rs.

Show All Answers

1. Does the Chino Hills Municipal Code allow for resident’s to rent their property out on websites like Airbnb and VRBO?
2. Is there a penalty for sign violations (Real estate signs, political signs, advertising signs)?
3. Why do I have to leave my name and phone number?
4. What are the City's Regulations on Trash Containers?
5. How long can a resident have a construction bin?
6. How are code violations enforced?
7. Does the City enforce CC&Rs?