If residents are asked to evacuate, where do we go?
In the event of an evacuation order, the City will activate an Evacuation Center/Emergency shelter where residents can receive information and emergency services. City facilities and public schools have been pre-identified as potential sites and will be activated according to the size and location of the emergency evacuation. You can receive timely emergency information by: signing up to receive an email or text message from the City if there is an emergency in the city; checking the City's website at chinohills.org; or by calling the Chino Hills Emergency Hotline at (909) 364-2828. Register now for e-notify at www.chinohills.org/NotifyMe for your emergency alert notification.

Show All Answers

1. Does the City have an Emergency Operations Plan (EOP)?
2. Will the City take care of its residents in the event of a disaster?
3. Where can I obtain emergency preparedness information?
4. What can I do to prepare for an earthquake?
5. If residents are asked to evacuate, where do we go?