How do I obtain a construction meter?

Please contact Utility Billing Customer Service at 909-364-2660 to initiate an account. An Application needs to be filled out. There is an $1,000 refundable fee and a $50 non-refundable application fee, for a total of $1,050. You will need to have an active Business License in the City of Chino Hills and also provide a site map. You can make your payment and pick up the meter at City Hall -14000 City Center Drive, Chino Hills, CA 91709.  Fees and Application

Show All Answers

1. How can I pay my utility bill?
2. How do I establish water/trash/sewer utility services?
3. Who do I call for trash customer service or bulky item pick-up?
4. When will my Trash be picked up?
5. Can I request my water bill for a specific date or cycle?
6. How can I better understand my utility bill?
7. When is my utility bill due?
8. Can my account be transferred if I move within the City of Chino Hills?
9. Can my meter read be verified?
10. How do I close my account for water/trash/sewer utility services?
11. Does the City pick up hazardous waste?
12. Why am I required to sign up for trash if I don't want to?
13. How do I obtain a construction meter?