What do I do with my used motor oil?

WM (Waste Management) offers free pickup of residentially generated, used motor oil and used oil filters. All used motor oil must be placed in a screw top container to avoid spills (containers are available upon request). Used oil filters must be placed in sealed plastic bags. 

To schedule this service, please contact WM Customer Care Center at (800) 423-9986 at least 24 hours in advance of your regular collection day. Place materials curbside by waste carts on collection day. 

Show All Answers

1. Who provides trash collection services for residents in the City of Chino Hills?
2. I still have an old Republic cart, who can I call to have it picked up?
3. How can I schedule a bulky item pickup?
4. What do I do with my Christmas Tree after the holidays?
5. What can go into my organics green lid cart?
6. What items can go in my recycling blue lid cart?
7. What is SB 1383?
8. Where can I dispose of my TV and electronics?
9. Can I put my food scraps in a green biodegradable plastic bag?
10. My trash wasn't picked up on my regular service day, who do I contact?
11. What do I do with my used motor oil?
12. What is organic waste?
13. What is food-soiled paper?
14. What happens to your organic waste when it leaves your home?